2012 scientific seminar about retirement: call for papers
Retirement studies - 20 June 2012
Caisse des Dépôts is organizing an international pensions seminar in Bordeaux on 15 November 2012, the day before the annual Caisse des Dépôts pension Forum. On this occasion, it is launching a call for papers. Contributions are to be sent by 2nd July 2012.
The selected papers will be presented during the seminar. This one will gather about 50 high level international scientists who will speak about issues related to the economics of ageing, particularly:
- Economic cycles and demographic cycles,
- Financial management of funded schemes,
- Pension schemes and labour markets,
- Macroeconomic models and finance of the retirement system,
- Reforms and transitional issues,
- Retirees’ life conditions and intra-generation inequalities,
- Demographic and sociological issues,
- Long-term care and insurance issues,
- Public and private transfers in an ageing economy.
To know how to make a contribution, please click here
Should you have any question, please click here