In 2016, the Group managed more than 348,000 housing units, 190,000 of which were for social housing, more than 86,000 intermediate housing units and more than 72,000 accommodation units, with over 7,000 employees.
In 2016, the SNI Group recorded €1.2bn of investments, for €1.844bn of income receivable. Its production continues to grow:
- 10,500 housing units supplied over the fiscal year, 4,721 of which were social;
- 13,003 units went under construction, 5,419 of which are social, 3,846 are for emergency housing and 3,738 for intermediate housing;
- 7,019 renovations and conversions to residential properties were launched.
For the period 2016-2026, the SNI Group has set ambitious goals, namely the creation of 122,000 homes and housing units, including:
- 42,000 social housing units,
- 42,000 intermediate housing units (35,000 of these within 5 years),
- 38,000 Adoma housing units.
This goal amounts to an investment programme of €16bn over 10 years.
Two new funds that draw on the knowledge of the SNI Group and Caisse des Dépôts were launched in 2016:
- Ampère Gestion (SNI Group) has been selected to run the 1st French fund dedicated to tourist infrastructures with the support of Caisse des Dépôts and Foncière des Régions;
- Together with six institutional investors (Aviva, Cardiff, CNP Assurances, Caisse des Dépôts, MAIF, Pro BTP), Ampère Gestion launched the Hémisphère fund which will increase the emergency housing capacity by 10,000 spaces.