Recognised for its know-how in digital marketing and computer development, Caisse des Dépôts has presented its mobilised innovative services, such as:
- the implementation of an end-to-end digital pathway to clients seeking one: inclusion of all services from the shared inter-scheme portal in the Caisse des Dépôts personal pension account;
- the use of robotisation and artificial intelligence through chatbots and voicebots to automate and personalise email responses;
- open labs organised in collaboration with clients to better aid with the transition period from activity to retirement;
- the development of a 360° view of affiliates’ pathways by using Big Data technologies and services created in collaboration with public employers.
The Caisse des Dépôts Department of Pensions and Solidarity is in contact with 3.9 million retirees, i.e. 1 retiree in 5 in France*, and 7.5 million contributors.
* Caisse des Dépôts manages the basic pension schemes of territorial and hospital public servants (CNRACL), State workers (FSPOEIE), minors and Banque de France staff, the supplementary and additional schemes for public servants (RAFP) and non-permanent staff (Ircantec) from the three public service branches.