Also active in Europe and Latin America, the Group is France’s leading personal insurer with an ambition to “insure all our futures”.
It designs and manages life, retirement, provident, health and loan coverage insurance solutions distributed by partners well-established on their markets:
- In France, via La Banque Postale and Caisses d’Épargne, and through its own salaried network;
- In Europe, via partner networks and multi-channel distribution;
- In Brazil – its 2nd biggest market – the Group is a partner of Caixa Econômica Federal, the country’s 2nd largest public bank.
The CNP Assurances Group designs loan coverage products for over 300 financial institutions.
Key figures for 2015
- Over 4,700 employees worldwide
- €316.9 billion in average outstanding loans (+ 3.1% during one year)
- 36 million provident and protection holders and 13 million savings and retirement holders worldwide
- €1,130 million in net attributable income (+4,7% during one year)