Détails of emergency measures for companies affected by the Coronavirus epidemic:
Raising the level of the Bpifrance guarantee to 90%, in partnership with the banks and the Regions:
- for loans of 3 to 7 years granted by private banks;
- for overdrafts confirmed for a period of 12 to 18 months by the company's bank;
- extension of the Bpifrance guarantee to medium-sized companies (ETI).
Direct support from Bpifrance to corporate treasury:
- from 16 March, suspension of the payment of loan installments granted by Bpifrance ;
- mobilisation of all invoices, with a cash credit representing 30% of the amounts mobilised ;
- 3 to 5 years unsecured loans, from €10,000 to several tens of millions of euros. These loans benefit from a deferred principal repayment.
Find the details and settings of these measures via the dedicated toll-free number 0 969 370 240 and http://www.bpifrance.fr/ (in French)