Its engineering and consultancy activities cover the fields of transport, urban development, construction, industry, water, the environment and energy.
In the road and airport sectors, its involvement extends to project development, capital investment, turnkey amenities, management and mobility services.
Key figure for 2014
- 12,000 employees including 7,800 engineers
- €854 million in managed revenue
- French National Engineering Awards 2015: Wind-it® was awarded the Industry and Technology Prize
- Enterprises & Environment Prize 2015 for ROSAU, an initiative bearing on improvement of urban resilience developed by Egis’ teams
- Silver BIM award 2015 for the Marseille L2 in Marseille at the Gold BIM (Building Information Modelling) Awards, in the “Infrastructure” category