Exterimmo opted for a global approach and brought together a multidisciplinary team made up of a local developer (Léon Grosse), an Aurillac-based project manager (Estival architecture and Igetec), a local construction firm (Soulier) and a maintenance firm (Cofely Services) with a branch in Aurillac.
The bid prepared by the Exterimmo team featured an architectural solution based on retaining the existing façade, improving building performance, optimising operating costs and extending the lifetime of the heating installations to 15 years.
The €10.5mn bid covers the following:
- construction of a new gym and dojo;
- renovation of 7,000 m² of façades;
- structural reinforcement of 1,800 m² of existing wooden flooring;
- full renovation of the heating system and wastewater/rainwater networks, and electrical rewiring;
- replacement of 200 external doors and windows;
- installation of close on 4,000 m 2 of fire-resistant ceilings and 2,600 m2 of acoustic ceilings;
- preservation of two staff housing units on site throughout the period of works;
- rental of five off-site staff housing units during the construction phase;
- an optimised 24-month schedule of works.