I am a member, retired or a pensioner of a fund or scheme managed by Caisse des Dépôts, how do I let them know about a change in my address ?

The address change service of the “mon Service Public” website allows you, in a few clicks, to simultaneously declare a change in your address, as well as the address of those residing with you, with several bodies. These bodies will take into account your new address and, if required, will support you in the additional measures to undertake.

Haut de page