My incentive or participation bonus was deposited in Caisse des Dépôts; whom must I contact to get it back ?

Go to the “your regional contacts” heading on the website and make your request to the Management cluster in charge of the département where your former employer is located. Otherwise, you can make a request by email to the consignments address at

See more :

Haut de page