Caisse des Dépôts places its know-how at the service of all types of retirement schemes: integrated (basic and complementary), complementary and supplementary. It masters the techniques by which rights are acquired both through points and through annuities. It has expertise on all processes: administrative management (from collection to payment of rights), legal, technical and financial steering of schemes and relations with fund beneficiaries.
A new personal training account
The Act "for the freedom to choose one’s future occupation” has transformed the landscape of vocational training in France. Caisse des Dépôts - up until now the technical operator of the personal training account (compte personnel de formation, CPF) and of the personal activity account (compte personnel d’activité, CPA) - has become a frontrunning stakeholder in vocational training: the leading financer with €1.5bn to €2bn in centralised CPF rights and an institutional operator, which the law bestowing on it the task of promoting its development.
By 1 January 2020, Caisse des Dépôts will be able to:
- convert training rights into euros (which are today counted in hours)
- make all training offers accessible via a mobile app
- centralise and manage companies’ funds and pay for training
- be the preferred partner of the agency “France compétences”, which will control in particular training price regulation and quality
- assist with the evolution of the duty to advise on vocational evolutions (conseil en évolution professionnelle, CEP).
In March 2018, nearly 6 million accounts had been activated and 1.4 million training sessions had been validated.