It prioritises French enterprises with experienced management, which are active in a growth sector and show real consolidation and development possibilities.
Qualium Investissement’s investment strategy is based on:
- a determination to lend active support to companies and their management to ensure the sustainability of their development projects
- a strategic vision shared with managements
- long-term support (an average of 5 years, with possible extension to 7 or 8 years).
Key figures for 2015
- €1.2 billion under management on behalf of Caisse des Dépôts and over 40 third-party investors
- A portfolio of 11 active shareholdings representing an overall turnover exceeding €4 billion and totalling over 35,000 jobs
- €1.5 billion invested in over 15 years in almost 60 companies present in all major activity sectors
- 27 employees