Its business acumen draws on a network of some 300 local public enterprises and social lessors which it has advised and overseen for 60 years now. With so wide a range of activity focuses, it can provide an integrated offer encompassing everything from strategic advice to operational support, with 3 major axes:
- support to management – the expertise supplied by companies belonging to its network, advice on organisation, human resources, management and more made available to LPEs or backers of experienced directors.
- support to project development – legal experts, financiers, specialists in the realms of real estate, spatial planning, land, mobility, tourism and energy to lend support to regional transitions.
- asset management - assistance with asset management right up to overall company management.
Chiffres clés 2015
- 400 employees
- 6 interregional directorates
- 14 local branches
- Almost 300 LPE and social lessor members
- Management of a network of over 5,000 contacts