Looking for my own dormant account

Public institution services

Have you received a letter from your bank informing you of your bank account transfer to the Caisse des Dépôts?
Search on  the Caisse des Dépôts website www.ciclade.fr to get this money back. After a total of 30 years of inactivity  and without  any claim from you, money will be definitively disbursed  to the State.

Haut de page