Looking for my "unclaimed" life insurance

Public institution services

Have you received a letter from your insurer informing you about your life insurance transfer to the Caisse des Dépôts ? Search on  the Caisse des Dépôts website www.ciclade.fr  to get this money back. After a total of 30 years of inactivity  and without  any claim from you, money will be definitively disbursed  to the State.

Haut de page