Signing of the delivery of the Ehpad in Chasse sur Rhône

On 25 January Caisse des Dépôts and Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône-Alpes made available to Centre hospitalier de Vienne an Etablissement d'hébergement pour personnes âgées dépendantes (Ehpad) in Chasse-sur-Rhône (Isère), in accordance with the BEFA* signed in October 2016.

Medical-social sector and solidarity
01February2018

L’Ehpad de Chasse sur Rhône

Association pour le Développement du Service Public Médico-Social or ADSPMS (Association for the Development of the Medical and Social Public Sector) - of which Caisse des Dépôts is a founding member - has responded to a call for draft proposals for the construction of an 80-bed EHPAD which was launched jointly by Agence Régionale de Santé or ARS (Regional Health Agency) and the Isère Départemental Council. ADSPMS responded on behalf of Vienne’s hospital centre, the future operator of the EHPAD, and has incorporated a housing solution* - proposed by Caisse des Dépôts and Crédit Agricole (investors) and ADIM Rhône-Alpes (developer) - into its bid.

 

SCI EHPAD LTR has now been formed; Foncière Malherbe-Claudel (a subsidiary entirely owned by Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône-Alpes) owns a 50.1% share and the other 49.9% is owned by Caisse des Dépôts, representing a total of €1,502,000. It will be managed by Foncière Malherbe-Claudel, a previous partner of Caisse des Dépôts in six other operations in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region.

 

The work was completed at the start of 2018; it is due to open with an official launch in spring 2018.

 

 

* Off-plan Leasehold

Haut de page