As France’s leading lessor, it manages over 360,000 housing units of which 187 975 social units and 71,000 accommodation units under its subsidiary Adoma. In total, the Group provides accommodation for a million people across Metropolitan France.
The SNI Group is an all-round real-estate operator with a wide and varied offer providing the public sector with innovative, sustainable responses creating social diversity and cohesion. The Group has a dual objective:
- fostering development of a social, first-level social and intermediate housing offer in the most deprived areas;
- making it easier to find somewhere to live through a tailor-made offer and greater accessibility to ownership.
Key figures for 2015
- 345 769 housing units managed, of which 187 975 social units
- 11 179 housing starts of which 4063 social units and 1788 LLI
- 10 948 housing units delivered of which 5068 social units
- 7 573 housing units rehabilitated
- 1.5 million individual visitors and 8 million pages viewed on www.groupesni.fr
- Over 6,900 employees