Supporting the urban planning policy in Hem
An “Action Coeur de ville” (City centre action) framework agreement for Saint-Quentin
Eric Lombard and Frédérique Macarez, Mayor of Saint-Quentin, signed an “Action Coeur de ville” (City centre action) framework agreement on 29 June, which includes 5 areas:
- Housing: recycling of several urban wastelands, property development concession for an urban site of 1.5 hectares - Boulevard du Maréchal Juin;
- Commercial regeneration and economic development;
- Urban redevelopment and enhancing of public spaces: old port and marina, tourism and promotion of sports health;
- Promotion of city centre architectural heritage: Art Deco buildings, creation of an Art Deco interpretation centre within a central department store building from the 20s;
- Accessibility and mobility via digital: new digital third spaces, smart city.