Caisse des Dépôts has just received the back to school allowance funds for the 2016-2017 school year from the Caisses d’Allocations Familiales (CAF). You can now request the allocation from our team.
The process is simple. You just need to write, via letter or email, a reimbursement request accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- A double-sided copy of your valid identity card
- A copy of your birth certificate less than 3 months old mentioning the filiation link to request from the registry of births (by letter or email)
- Your RIB - IBAN (banking details of your personal bank account)
- The CAF claimant number if you can find it
Upon receipt of all of these documents, Caisse des Dépôts will carry out the transfer of your money within 10 working days.
Do not forget to provide your current postal address and your personal email. Caisse des Dépôts will use it to send you the details of your payment or contact you for more information.
N.B. - In terms of individuals attached to Mutualité Sociale Agricole (Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association - MSA), it will be advisable to wait a few more weeks to get your money. The measure is implemented step by step with all the stakeholders. Caisse des Dépôts is gradually receiving all the sums from back to school allowances.
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 58 50 89 88
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Caisse des Dépôts - DSBA5 - restitution ARS - 15 quai Anatole France, 75356 Paris 07 SP
Do you have any questions?
- View our question forum: http://consignations.caissedesdepots.fr/-vos-questions-.html
- Download our practical information sheet "How to get my back to school allowances back from the Caisse des Dépôts?” (In French both)
For more information on the measure with CAF: http://www.caf.fr/vies-de-famille/elever-ses-enfants/scolarite/aide-sociale-a-l-enfance-constituer-une-epargne-grace-a-l-allocation-de-rentree-scolaire