The Mon compte formation (My training account) device, consisting of a mobile application and a website, has been available since 21 November. Developed by Caisse des Dépôts on behalf of the Ministry of Labour, it should enable 25 million people to be autonomous in the use of their training rights.
The new application and the revamped website www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr, which replace the Personal Training Account, illustrate Caisse des Dépôts Group's vocation to support the French in their life course and its ability to carry out large-scale projects that meet the challenges of the country's transformation: the freedom to choose one's professional future and the enhancement of skills for all working people, whether they are in employment or job seekers.
To find out the amount of his acquired rights, the user simply needs to log into his account using his social security number and create a password. He can then search for training using :
- a free keyword (trade, training title, certification, sector) which will be automatically associated with one or more jobs,
- a geographic location,
- a modality (face-to-face and/or remote).
Once the session has been chosen, he can, from the application or the site, book a session and pay for it with the credit in euros of his training rights. If the price of the training is higher than the amount of the acquired rights, he can pay the rest with his credit card. The final payment of the training organizations will be made by Caisse des Dépôts.
.If the user navigates without a precise idea or keyword, he will see two lists of about ten proposals: the professions that are recruiting and the training courses that are most in demand.
In the event of difficulties or technical problems while browsing the website or the mobile application, users and training organisations can contact a Caisse des Dépôts My Training Account manager for help with navigation or referral to a career development adviser (for users).
Caisse des Dépôts on the move!
Mandated by the Ministry of Labour, Caisse des Dépôts manages the system from A to Z :
- operation of the mobile application, the website dedicated to users and the website for training organisations, and the entire information system ;
- account management for all the working people;
- centralisation and management of funds dedicated to professional training;
- management of the universal training catalogue in connection with all training organisations offering training courses eligible for My Training Account ;
- payment of training organisations;
- support to users and professionals;
- promotion and development of vocational training in France, alongside the public authorities.
The project was carried out over an 18-month period within the Caisse des Dépôts Pensions and Solidarity Department using the agile method (development of functionalities as needs were expressed) in conjunction with the services of the Ministry of Labour, in collaboration with users and all vocational training operators.
Caisse des Dépôts provides the various guarantees of the system, including quality control of training organisations and training sessions, prevention of the risks of fraud and fight against sectarian aberrations, data and transaction security. The general conditions of use (French acronym : CGU) form the contractual framework binding all the stakeholders, from the user to the training organization.