Caisse des dépôts et consignations and its subsidiaries constitute a state-owned group serving the public interest and the country’s economic development.
This group fulfils public interest functions in support of the policies pursued by the state and local authorities, and may engage in competitive activities. Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations is a long-term investor promoting business development in line with its proprietary interests. Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations is closely supervised and guaranteed by the legislative authorities.
Code monétaire et financier Art. L518-2
Green, Social and Sustainability Bonds
Caisse des Dépôts wishes to propose to investors Green, Social or Sustainability Bonds in line with robust and structuring principles for both the market and itself.
Our issuance programs
Caisse des Dépôts has access to the short, medium and long-term markets through dedicated programmes.
The issuances from Caisse des Dépôts have the following qualities:
- 0% rick weighting for bank capital adequacy purpose (Bâle II)
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio confirmed at level 1
- Eligible for the Asset Purchasing Expanded Programme from the European Central Bank
The Global Commercial Paper programme with a ceiling of 30 billion euros
- Euros Commercial Paper (ECP): Multicurrency English law programme from 1 year to 1 year less 1 day. Fixed rate issuances.
- US Commercial Paper (USCP): American law programme in dollars for 1 day to 397 days. Fixed rate issuances or floating ones against Libor USD.
The «Negotiable European Commercial Paper » program (NEU CP) of 20 billion euros from 1 day to 1 year
- Multicurrency French law programme, from 1 day to 1 year,
- Fixed rate or floating rate issuances
The EMTN programme of 18.5 billion euros for public or private issuances
- Private placement over a very wide range of currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, HKD, AUD, NOK, CZK, etc.
- Public "benchmark" in USD, GBP, CHF, JPY and EUR
- The capital is guaranteed for the investor.
The « Negotiable European Medium Term Note » program (NEU MTN) of 1.5 billion euros
Our financial statement, ratings et analysis
Caisse des Dépôts, french public financial institution, is a state agency.
Two laws grant it's highly protective status.
Caisse des Dépôts benefits from the same rating as the French state.
- Immunity to liquidation and bankruptcy (French law of 25 January 1985 - art L 631-2 and L 640-2 of the French commercial code)
- Solvency protection: French Law 80-539 of 16 July 1980.
Ratings: Reports from Fitch, Moody's and S&P's, rating agencies
|Notations||Standar & Poor's||Moody's||Fitch|
|Caisse des Dépots||AA/Stable/A-1+||Aa2/Stable/P-1||AA/Negative/F1+|
|EMTN & BMTN Programmes||AA||Aa2||AA|
|Global CP Programme||A-1+||P-1||F1+|
Analyses : Caisse des Dépôts by the banks
- Audrey Athuil
Head of Short-term Issuances treasury
- Pierre Fourcail
- David Reymond
Short Term Desk
Email : CDC.TREASURY at caissedesdepots.fr
Tel : +322.214.171.124.67
Reuters Dealing Code : CDCP
- Thibaud Grimard
Head of Financing, Loans and Engineering
- Pauline Morel
Financing, Loans and Engineering - Head of Engineering
- Hélène Pancrazi
Financing, Loans and Engineering - Head of Loans
- Pierre Martin-Djian
Financing, Loans and Engineering
Email : EMTN-CDC at caissedesdepots.fr
Tel : +3126.96.36.199.58
Bloomberg : CDCEPS <Govt> <Go>
Back Office Securities
Back Office FX and OTC Derivatives
Email : LD-G-OTC at caissedesdepots.fr