On 18 December the agreement to sell for sector D of the Olympics and Paralympics Village in Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine was signed between Solideo and Caisse des Dépôts, Icade Promotion and CDC Habitat consortium. A opportunity to know more about the work schedule.
The project of nearly 51,000 m², of which 18% is office space, 5% business and retail space and approximately 670 housing units, is a strong expression of the environmental and social ambitions of the Olympics and Paralympisc Village.
This signing shows our involvement in the construction of an Olympics and Paralympics Village that is exemplary in terms of urban innovation and environmental excellence. Our ambition is both to promote ecological urban planning and to leave as a legacy an inclusive and attractive neighbourhood that meets the specific needs of the area.
Chief Executive Officer of Caisse des Dépôts
The work schedule:
- The first groundbreaking ceremony took place in Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine on 4 November, in the presence of the Prime Minister, many ministers and elected officials;
- In 2020, several months will be needed to deconstruct some buildings and prepare the land that will accommodate future construction, development work will begin in the spring of 2020;
- In the first quarter of 2021, construction of the Olympics and Paralympics Village buildings will begin;
- Construction and development work will take place from 2021 to 2023;
- On 1 March 2024, the Village will be made available to Paris 2024 by the real estate operators;
- The Olympic Games will be held from 26 July to 11 August 2024, then the Paralympic Games from 28 August to 8 September 2024;
- The Village will be returned to the operators on 1 November 2024 by Paris 2024 for the start of reversibility work;
- The new district will be delivered in 2025.
Read the article Olympics and Paralympics Village: Caisse des Dépôts, Icade and CDC Habitat at the helm
Icade leases the entire Pulse building to the Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Located in Saint-Denis at the foot of the Front Populaire metro station, this 28,860 m2 office building with a wooden structure benefits from the best environmental certifications and labels. Access the press release